It was cold in January but our January 2023 Healthy Connections Employees of the Month kept things warm and toasty throughout our Community Health Network. These Shining Stars went above and beyond this month. Congratulations to:
WEST: Shona Palmer
EAST: Cindy Dillavou
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, Shona and Cindy are winners of a $50 gift card to the HC Hub Company Store.
Shona is a nurse at the Mena Clinic. Cindy is a patient care coordinator in Arkadelphia. Check out these amazing comments left by their coworkers when nominating them for this award:
- “Shona has shown so much initiative, knowledge, and compassion for her patients and to us coworkers. She makes my day go by so much better.”
- “Shona is amazing with her patients. She helps her team. She is very knowledgeable and shares her knowledge with others. She has become a very crucial part of the nursing team at Mena.”
- “Shona exemplifies the Healthy Connections pillars consistently on a daily basis. She is an excellent nurse, knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dedicated to doing her best always. Shona is great with our patients and has such a heart for those in need. She never shies away from a challenge, remains positive even on the hard days, and always puts her best foot forward.”
- “Cindy is an amazing asset to our company. She is dependable, loyal, hardworking, and caring. She truly cares about all our patients and every patient she comes into contact with can feel her love. You know the saying: “They have a heart of gold.” That is Cindy. She is truly meant to be in healthcare, and I am so thankful that I have her as a coworker and that our patients have her on their healthcare team.”
- “I nominate Cindy for this award because she is dependable, kind, task-oriented, and compassionate about what she does. She has been extremely helpful in picking up an extra day every week at Hot Springs just to help out. She makes the day go by smoothly and also keeps the work day fun. I am so thankful to have her as a co-worker and believe she deserves this award!”
- “Cindy is a breath of fresh air. She is always looking out for the staff, patients, and clinic. She goes above and beyond to decorate the clinic for the holidays and makes sure the outside of the clinic is clean and has even planted flowers on her own. She helps out in other clinics when and where needed. She always has a smile on her face, and always has a pleasant attitude.”
Congratulations to both Shona and Cindy.
Thanks again this month to everyone who nominated an employee. There were a lot of great nominations. Do you know who should be our next employees to be recognized? You can nominate them by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.