Healthy Connections is seeking a practice manager to work with our clinics in Little Rock. Healthly Connections operates the Franklin Community Health Center (1701 S. Harrison St.) and the Health For Life Clinic (1100 N. University Ave.).
The Practice Manager position is responsible for managing non-clinical functions of the practice and providing administrative oversight of services to deliver quality care and service to patients consistent with HCI policies and guidelines. The Practice Manager works under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer and evaluates business metrics in order to refine processes and improve efficiencies. This position works closely with revenue cycle staff to identify areas for improvement in documentation, workflow and revenue cycle management processes by taking initiative and utilizing effective-problem solving skills. This position is responsible for managing the work of all non-clinical staff to ensure service delivery in practice and all operational aspects within the practice(s) to achieve excellent customer service, quality, cost and delivery performance in line with company strategy, goals and values.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Management/supervisory experience in a medical office environment and/or healthcare clinic.
- Experience with revenue cycle management, insurance plans and claims processing.
- Experience in medical terminology and office procedures.
- Knowledge of practice management software a plus.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) skills are preferred but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft office products, and familiarity with network systems.
- Excellent organizational, written, and customer service skills necessary.
- Ability to travel to other locations and to meetings outside of the service area.
- Ability to understand verbal communication and instruction, exchange verbal information, and to present information verbally.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, courteous working relationships with providers, patients, staff team members, business entities, and others.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and problem-solve independently.
If interested, please upload your resume and letter of interest using the following form.