Halfway through 2022 and we’re excited to announce our June Healthy Connections Shining STAR employees of the month.
WEST: CAROLYN ALEXANDER
EAST: TINA HAMPTON
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, Carolyn and Tina are winners of a $50 gift card.
Carolyn is a Patient Care Coordinator with Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management and is based in Mena. Tina is a Patient Care Coordinator at the Healthy Connections Little Rock Midtown clinic.
- Carolyn always has a helpful and friendly attitude. She never complains about anything and takes on additional or new tasks with a positive outlook.
- Tina is very understanding, smiles 24/7, and is always willing to help patients in any way possible.
- Carolyn has temporarily taken on the additional workload with no complaints and can orchestrate getting things taken care of in creative and efficient ways. We regularly receive compliments about Carolyn from patients such as “she is so sweet,” “she is so helpful,” “she is a jewel,” and “you’re lucky to work with someone like her.”
- Tina is always smiling and the patients enjoy seeing her! She is always going above and beyond to help them out however she can.
- Carolyn sets an exemplary example of patient care for Healthy Connections.
- Tina has gone above and beyond to help patients fill out paperwork. She always smiles when she comes to work. The patients get along extremely well with her! She never has a bad attitude toward anything she does.
Congratulations to both Carolyn and Tina.
Thanks again this month to everyone who nominated an employee. There were a lot of great nominations. Do you know who should be our next employees to be recognized? You can nominate them by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.