Healthy Connections is excited to announce its March 2021 Shining STAR. employees of the month:
WEST: Miriam Bahena
EAST: Kayla roberson
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners, Miriam and Kayla are winners of a $50 gift card or one day off work.
Miriam is a nurse at the Healthy Connections De Queen clinic.
- “Miriam has kept this clinic going. Any questions she is willing to help no matter how busy her schedule can get. We appreciate Miriam for helping with inventory, vaccines, and is the prime example of a team player.”
- “Miriam has remained a voice of calm with the many changes in De Queen, and she truly tries to set the tone in the clinic. She’s always been so pleasant and willing to learn.”
Kayla works as a nurse at the Hot Springs Chippewa clinic.
- “Kayla has stepped up many times for flexibility in covering for different clinics and different providers. She has helped work extra days/hours upon request.”
- “Kayla does a great job and is supportive to new staff.”
- “I love working with Kayla. She is so respectful and kind to everyone, patients and employees alike. Patient care is her No. 1 focus and it shows.”
Congratulations to both Miriam and Kayla.
Do you know who should be our next to be recognized? Nominate by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.