Healthy Connections is excited to announce its May 2022 Shining STAR employees of the month:
WEST: Paula bradley
EAST: kenzie martin
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, Paula and Kenzie are winners of a $50 gift card.
Paula works as the administrative assistant for Healthy Connections and is based at the Mena clinic. She was also heavily involved in the planning for 2022 Admin Days for employee training. Kenzie is a Behavioral Health Patient Care Coordinator and works at the Evolve Behavioral Health clinic at Hot Springs McAuley.
- Paula always goes above and beyond to help in any way she can. Paula worked very hard on getting everything together for the fashion show for admin day. She went above and beyond to make sure it was appropriate for the dress code but fun for everyone to enjoy.
- Paula has a very positive and professional attitude and has been an amazing addition from day 1. She is always willing to take on projects to help us better serve our patients and co-workers.
- Kenzie gives 100 percent every day she is here, from answering every phone call, taskman, or patient questions. And she is extremely dependent and loyal as a co-worker. We could NOT function without her!
- Kenzie is a hard worker and is very compassionate with her work and for the patients, we endure. She strives to be better at everything she does.
- Kenzie is a hard worker and is always willing to help. She is dependable and very good at her job. I often find myself not having to follow-up to see if something is taken care of because she has already taken care of it and let me know.
Congratulations to both Paula and Kenzie.
Thanks again this month to everyone who nominated an employee. There were a lot of great nominations. Do you know who should be our next employees to be recognized? You can nominate them by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.