MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION
Healthy Connections is now offering certifications for the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card through Hot Springs-area physicians.
Distance Range Radius: KM
the cost for the certification appointment is $150.
Make an appointment with one of Healthy Connections certified physicians. They will give a physical examination to determine if you are eligible for the MMJ card. If approved, the physician will provide the written certification for the patient to submit to the Arkansas Department of Health. The written certification is good for 30 days.
The cost for the certification appointment is $150. Cash and credit cards are accepted. No personal checks. No health insurance is accepted for this certification.
What are the qualifying conditions?
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- and any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health
Can other medical conditions be added to the list?
- Patients suffering from medical conditions may petition the department for consideration of an illness. After a hearing, the department shall approve or deny a petition within one hundred (120) days of submission of the petition. Click here for petition information.