These Healthy Connections employees were the tip of the iceberg this month. We present our November 2020 employees of the month:
- West: Tammy Abner
- West: Nikki Dillard
- East: Christina Downes
Each month we ask for employees to be nominated for this award for their exemplification of the Healthy Connections Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. Their dedication to these pillars never melted this month.
As winners, Tammy, Nikki, and Christina are the winners of a $50 gift card or one day off work.
Tammy is a case manager in Mena. She has been working as a nurse in Mena.. Her co-workers said:
- “Tammy is very intelligent and helpful. She is very caring to her patients.”
- “Tammy has stepped up and been the nurse for Sandi and put her job on the side to help out without ever complaining. She is always willing to help in any area she is needed.”
Nikki is a phlebotomist in Mena. Her co-workers wrote:
- “Nikki is always keeping the workplace interesting. She is great with the patients and always on the ball. Nikki gets the job done.”
- “Nikki is fantastic at her job. Her patients like and appreciate her, and she gets the job done.”
Christina is a Doctor of Nursing Practice Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (DNP APRN) at the Little Rock Franklin clinic. Here’s what her co-workers had to say about her:
- “Christina always goes above and beyond for every patient she sees, no matter the situation. She keeps a smile on her face, a positive attitude, and remains calm.”
Each month, Healthy Connections chooses one employee of the month for both the East and West communities. Do you know who should be our next to be recognized? Nominate by visiting www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.