Healthy Connections, Inc is a community health center that provides medical, dental, and social services to Arkansas regardless of ability to pay. We offer a sliding fee scale for those who qualify and low cost or no cost services, as well as accept most major insurance carriers. Healthy Connections discounted services are perfect for those that are underinsured or uninsured.
The caring doctors, dentists, and social workers use a holistic approach for the whole person. Our facilities boast “one-stop” services, such as state-of-the-art digital X-rays, diabetic education, dental sealants, and pregnant and parenting teen program, Healthy Families America (HFA). Most importantly, our doctors, dentists, and social workers treat all of our patients with dignity and respect and have a genuine interest in their well-being. Call (479) 437-3449 or toll-free at 888-710-8220 or request an appointment online.
You can find services for the whole family at Healthy Connections, Inc including:
Services Vary Based on Location
Primary Care and Preventative Medical Care
- Same Day Appointments
- B-12/Allergy Injections
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Diabetic & Hypertension Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Cancer Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screening and Management
- Physicals-Employment, Sports, DOT, School
- Discount Medications
- Drug Testing
- Well Child Visits
- Family Medical Care-Diagnosis and Treatment-Newborn to Elderly
- Full Service Lab On-Site
- Preventative Care and Disease Screening
- Specialists Referrals
- Case Management-Home Health, Nursing Home, Hospice
- Women’s Health-Pap Smears, Breast Exams, Mammograms
- Prostate Exams, Men’s Health
- Sun Damage Screening
- “Welcome to Medicare” Exams
- Flu and Pneumonia Vaccinations
- 24-hour Access to health education at this website
- Therapeutic Migraine Botox Treatment
- X-Ray & Ultrasound Services
- 4D Ultrasound & OB/Gender Reveal
- BioTE Hormone Replacement Pellet Therapy
- Retinal Scans
Behavioral Health Services
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Psychopharmacologic Evaluation & Medication Management
- Mental Health Education
- Coordination with Primary Care Physicians
- Support Groups
- Crisis Intervention
- Promotion of Wellness Oriented Self-Care
- Stress Testing
- Nuclear Imaging
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator Clinic
- For all ages
- Teeth Cleaning
- Exams-Kids to Adults
- Digital X-Ray’s
- Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Oral Health Education
- Velscope Cancer Screening
- Nail Fungus
- Athlete’s Foot
- Hammer Toe
- Corns and Calluses
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ingrown Toenail
- And More
|Immunizations||Conjuctivitis||School and sports physicals|
|Flu shots||Well-child exams||Dietary/Nutrition|
|ADD/ADHD||Strep throat||Lab testing|
Since 2002, Healthy Connections, Inc. (HCI) has offered dental sealants to elementary students in Polk County and provided oral cancer screenings to area high school students.
Healthy Families Arkansas (Home Visiting)
- Education on child development and positive parenting practices.
- Assistance in finding and using a “medical and dental home”.
- Completing Medicaid applications, WIC and other needed services.
- Transportation to assist in prenatal and well-baby check-ups and required immunizations.
- Aid and support for completing high school and working through barriers that hinder school attendance. Support identifying realistic goals for higher education and/or employment.
- Help to transition to independent living.
- Crisis Intervention.
- Support obtaining childcare, childcare enrollment and accessing other resources as needed.
Patients can recognize savings that range between 25-50% for covered outpatient drugs as a result of Healthy Connections, Inc. 340b Pharmacy Program.
The goal of this program is to improve healthcare delivery in our communities by using the savings to:
- Reduce the price of medications for patients
- Expand the number of drugs on formularies
- Increase the number of low-income or uninsured patients served
- Expand other services offered to patients by Healthy Connections, Inc.
- Therapeutic Migraine
- Aesthetic Botox
- Dermal Fillers
- Joint Injections
Board certified physical therapist in Arkansas and Oklahoma. He works with nearly all patient types including:
- Sports Medicine
- Joint pain (lower back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain hip pain)
- Neurological (TBI, SCI, CVA, amputees, Parkinson’s, CP, BPPV, balance, gait)
- Cardiopulmonary (general debility/weakness, COPD, post-CABG)
Bio TE (Hormone Replacement)
BioTE is a form of hormone replacement therapy that relies on naturally-occurring sources of estrogen and testosterone to create what is known as “bioidentical” hormones. … The application of bioidentical hormones in hormone replacement therapy is known as bioidentical hormone replacement therapy or BHRT.
- Rib Studies
- Upper/Lower Arms
- Cervical Spine
- Thoracic Spine
- Lumbar Spine
- Abdominal anatomy
- Upper extremity arterial and venous anatomy
- Lower extremity arterial and venous anatomy
- Aorta screening
- Carotid screening
- Thyroid and neck anatomy
- Superficial soft tissue anatomy
- Neonatal anatomy
- Pediatric anatomy
- Gynecological anatomy
- Musculoskeletal anatomy
- First, second, and third-trimester obstetrical screening
- 3D/4D Ultrasound