September means the start of fall, but these employees stood tall to become our September Shining STAR Employees of the Month. Congratulations to our winners:
WEST: Jarred harley
EAST: eric luster
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, Jarred and Eric are winners of a $50 gift card.
Jarred is based in Mena and works in Information Technology services throughout the Community Health Network. Eric is a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with Evolve Behavioral Health. He sees patients at Little Rock Midtown, West Central Health Clinic, and Malvern.
- Jarred in his time here has shown a great willingness to. He has lined out many processes in order to strengthen the network excellence. Whenever someone has an issue, he will research it to his best in order to solve their problem. Due to his persistence in solving issues it helps everyone else do their jobs for the patients.
- Eric is always ready to see patients and makes sure they are well taken care of. He recently started seeing patients in Malvern and is passionate in what he does.
- .Jarred jumps in and helps wherever he is needed. I have seen him jump over on Fridays and help unload trucks. He is very kind and always looking to help.
- Eric has a positive attitude and looks on the bright side of each day. He is definitely a friendly person who patients love to see. Eric shows excellence and compassion in everything he does.
- Jarred has been a huge help this month in making changes to the phone system. He always has a good attitude even if plans change and he has to make modifications to the previous changes, he is always willing to help.
Congratulations to both Jarred and Eric.
Thanks again this month to everyone who nominated an employee. There were a lot of great nominations. Do you know who should be our next employees to be recognized? You can nominate them by visiting https://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.