WOMEN’S HEALTH & GYNECOLOGY
Distance Range Radius: KM
We are committed to your health and well-being, offering the very latest technology, comprehensive evidence-based care, and an enthusiastic compassion for you that helps us give you our very best. We are delighted to provide the best women’s healthcare possible in an environment that instills worth and respect to all.
Please note the following holiday schedule and hours for Healthy Connections Community Health Network clinics from Dec. 23 to Jan. 2.
Healthy Connections celebrates our fantastic APRNs this week during National Nurse Practitioner Week 2021.
Healthy Connections Community Health Network clinic locations will have adjusted hours this week due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Healthy Connections, Inc., CEO Tony Calandro has been named to the 2021 Arkansas 250 list of Arkansas’ most influential leaders.
BIO HORMONE REPLACEMENT
infertility evaluation and initial treatment
VAGINAL, LAPAROSCOPIC, AND SUPRACERVICAL HYSTERECTOMY
PELVIC FLOOR REPAIR
- Certain primary care conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes, & high cholesterol
- Well woman exam
- Management of pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Full range contraceptive management, including Mirena and Implanon
- Adolescent gynecology
- Management of abnormal pap smears, including colposcopy and in-office surgery
- Infertility evaluation and initial treatment
- Management of menstrual disorders throughout the life-span
- Urinary incontinence diagnosis and medical treatment
- HPV vaccine
- Vaginal, laparoscopic, and supracervical hysterectomy
- Reconstructive vaginal surgery
- Office Essure tubal occlusion
- Office Novasure endometrial ablation
- Advanced minimally invasive laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Urinary incontinence surgery
Why Choose Us
Short Wait Times
Yeah, we take it
About Healthy Connections
Healthy Connections is here to help improve your physical and mental health and well-being with a commitment to excellence in all that we do.
Healthy Connections accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most private health insurance plans. However, no person will be turned away for lack of insurance. Qualified families will be charged according to their total family income on a sliding scale. Enrollment assistance is also available for Medicaid, ARKids 1st and the Affordable Care Act.