Patients can now see their providers online from their home or office by using Healthy Connections TeleHealth. This service allows patients a fast, secure and easy way to receive care from their healthcare team in a live virtual visit using a smartphone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer. This allows for no travel to the clinic and the convenience of seeing your provider from wherever you choose.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
STEP 1: SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
(888) 710-8220 for Healthy Connections, Inc. and Healthy Connections Specialty.
(800) 409-6250 for Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management
(501) 603-0003 or (888) 710-8220 for Health For Life Clinic (Little Rock Midtown)
Request an appointment online
Request an appointment using the Patient Portal:
Or sign in to the Healthy Connections patient portal at www.healthy-connections.org/portal.
STEP 2: SIGN THE TELEHEALTH CONSENT FORM
check your email:
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking you to sign the consent form.
- Click REVIEW DOCUMENT and the form should open to begin the process
- Click FINALIZE and then complete the document by agreeing to the terms of service and clicking SIGN.
- If you have questions, click here download the step-by-step directions for completing this form.
Don’t have email? Sign up for a Google gmail account in minutes. Click here.
STEP 3: WATCH FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT EMAIL
check your email AGAIN:
- You will receive an email from Healthy Connections TeleHealth confirming your appointment time.
- There will be a link in the email. This is the link to log in for your appoinment
STEP 4: PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Download the Zoom app on your smart phone, laptop (Apple or Android) or computer:
- When you click the appointment link in the email, it will direct you to the Zoom (https://zoom.us/) website. From there, it will ask you if you want to download the Zoom app and start the process.
- You can also download the Zoom app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Singleton Wins Distinguished Leadership Award
Healthy Connections, Inc., is proud to announce the winner of the 2022 Distinguished Leadership Award is Susan Singleton. Singleton is the Chief Financial Officer of Healthy Connections and joined the organization in 2019. Since then, she has been heavily involved in...
Slatton Named Employee of Year
Healthy Connections, Inc. is proud to announce the winner of the 2022 Employee of the Year award is Jeffrey Slatton.
Holiday Week Update: Most Clinics Open Regular Hours
Healthy Connections clinics are scheduled to be open during their regular hours this holiday season.
Clinics Closed Thanksgiving Day
Healthy Connections clinics will be closed Thanksgiving Day. Clinics will re-open on Friday, November 25.
Clinics open July 4
We know getting sick doesn’t take a holiday. That’s why Healthy Connections is offering appointments at some clinics on Monday, July 4.
STEP 5: ATTEND YOUR VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT
CLICK THE EMAIL LINK
- Right at your appointment time, click the link from the email and Zoom should launch to begin your meeting
- You may have to allow your device to access the camera or microphone.
- Make sure you are on time for your appointment.
TIPS TO IMPROVE THE VIDEO QUALITY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Check your wifi signal and make sure it is strong. If not, use an ethernet connection between your computer and your router. If you’re using a phone, make sure the signal is strong. If it isn’t, move to a different location with a stronger signal.
2. Close out any unused programs on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
3. Don’t use the microwave during your telehealth appointment. Some microwave radiation leaks out during use and can interfere with your wifi signal.
4. Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).