HEALTHY HOUSECALLS IS COMING TO ARKANSAS SOON.
Healthy Housecalls conducts the following primary health care services through physicians, and nurse practitioners. Primary Health Care Consultations can cover one or a number of the following:
- Physical Exams/Assessment
- Diabetic Assessments
- Nutritional Evaluations
- Blood Pressure Monitoring & Treatment
- Wound Care
- Cardiac Assessments
- Diagnostic Testing
- Sick Visits
- Medication Prescriptions and Refills
- Referrals to Specialists
- Weight Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Preventive Care
At Healthy Housecalls, we take care of patients who suffer from chronic illness. Most patients prefer to stay at home and receive treatment. With our help, this preference can be realized and chronically ill patients can have access to medical care right where they are.
We provide care for patients who have:
- Heart Failure and other diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Alzheimer’s and other Dementias
- ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- And others
Home Health, Hospice & Palliative Care Coordination is part of what we do at Healthy Housecalls.
We refer to Home Health and Hospice Agencies for patient care services.
- Ordering and coordinating Laboratory Workup
- Arranging for EKG, Radiology, and ECHO services
- Coordination of Nursing, Home Health Aide, Physical, occupational, speech therapies or social work services
- Coordination of DME supplies ordered through your home health agency or other sources
Your doctor and nurse practitioner at Healthy Housecalls can facilitate Medication Management Evaluation and may also issue prescriptions as the need arises.
For Medication Ordering & Management, our providers can recommend Medication Prescriptions and Refills or coordinate with your pharmacy for auto refills which improve medication therapy compliance.
At Healthy Housecalls, one of our physicians or nurse practitioner may visit patients at home for flu shots. Other vaccines or immunizations we can facilitate are:
- Human Papillomavirus Recombinant Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis Vaccine
- Hepatitis A and B
- Shingles (Zoster) Vaccine
- Pertussis Vaccine
Do you want to join Healthy HouseCalls? We are searching for talented team members to help make our home-visiting program successful.
Currently no job offers available.