Therapeutic Migraine and Aesthetic Botox
Botox therapy is the first and only preventative treatment approved by the FDA for adults with chronic migraine. It may reduce the number of headache days you endure each month. Botox injections are given right here in our office and take no longer than a regular doctors’ visit and are covered by some insurance plans.
Our skilled providers at Healthy Connections, Inc. are trained experts at accurately diagnosing specific types of migraines and using Botox to effectively treat chronic migraines. We prefer using a series of Botox injections, which helps prevent migraines, as opposed to using long-term daily medications, which only reduce the pain after the migraine starts.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TREATMENT:
- Injections take place right here in our office
- Treatment sessions take no longer than a doctor visit
- The needles are small so the injection only feels like a tiny pinprick
- Botox is repeated only once every 12 weeks
- Reduction in use of drugs and other migraine treatments
- Fewer headache days each month
Many headache patients rave about the impact that Botox has had on their lives. If you suffer from chronic migraines and would like to know if Botox can work for you, please contact our office for an appointment.
The Botox injections I received helped me get my life back, and I’m no longer dealing with constant pain of migraines. Thank you!