Patients can now see their providers online from their home or office by using Healthy Connections TeleHealth. This service allows patients a fast, secure and easy way to receive care from their healthcare team in a live virtual visit using a smartphone (iPhone or Android), tablet or computer. This allows for no travel to the clinic and the convenience of seeing your provider from wherever you choose.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
STEP 1: SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Request an appointment online
Request an appointment using the Patient Portal:
Or sign in to the Healthy Connections patient portal at www.healthy-connections.org/portal.
STEP 2: SIGN THE TELEHEALTH CONSENT FORM
check your email:
- You will receive an email from email@example.com asking you to sign the consent form.
- Click REVIEW DOCUMENT and the form should open to begin the process
- Click FINALIZE and then complete the document by agreeing to the terms of service and clicking SIGN.
- If you have questions, click here download the step-by-step directions for completing this form.
Don’t have email? Sign up for a Google gmail account in minutes. Click here.
STEP 3: WATCH FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT EMAIL
check your email AGAIN:
- You will receive an email from Healthy Connections TeleHealth confirming your appointment time.
- There will be a link in the email. This is the link to log in for your appoinment
STEP 4: PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Download the Zoom app on your smart phone, laptop (Apple or Android) or computer:
- When you click the appointment link in the email, it will direct you to the Zoom (https://zoom.us/) website. From there, it will ask you if you want to download the Zoom app and start the process.
- You can also download the Zoom app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Healthy Connections clinics will be closed Thanksgiving Day. Clinics will re-open on Friday, November 25.
We know getting sick doesn’t take a holiday. That’s why Healthy Connections is offering appointments at some clinics on Monday, July 4.
Congratulations to our May 2022 Healthy Connections Community Health Network employees of the month Paula Bradley and Kenzie Martin.
If you test positive for Covid-19, you may be eligible for Monoclonal Antibody treatment in Little Rock, Hot Springs, Malvern, and Mena..
Healthy Connections will post inclement weather updates for February 2022 at our Community Health Network locations.
STEP 5: ATTEND YOUR VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT
CLICK THE EMAIL LINK
- Right at your appointment time, click the link from the email and Zoom should launch to begin your meeting
- You may have to allow your device to access the camera or microphone.
- Make sure you are on time for your appointment.
TIPS TO IMPROVE THE VIDEO QUALITY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Check your wifi signal and make sure it is strong. If not, use an ethernet connection between your computer and your router. If you’re using a phone, make sure the signal is strong. If it isn’t, move to a different location with a stronger signal.
2. Close out any unused programs on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
3. Don’t use the microwave during your telehealth appointment. Some microwave radiation leaks out during use and can interfere with your wifi signal.
4. Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox).