Congratulations to our Healthy Connections March Employees of the Month.
- WEST: Miriam Bahena
- EAST: Dr. Chris Hopkinson
As Employees of the Month, they are entitled to either a $50 gift card or one day off. Throughout March, Miriam and Chris have exemplified our Healthy Connections three pillars of Excellence, Compassion, and Community.
Miriam is an LPN who works at the Healthy Connections clinic in Mena. During March, she was asked to go to Little Rock to assist with the Health For Life Clinic as it joined the Healthy Connections family. Dr. Hopkinson is the physician at the Healthy Connections Franklin Community Health Center in Little Rock. He has been heavily involved in preparing Healthy Connections and its employees for the COVID-19 outbreak.
Check out what Miriam’s co-workers had to say about her:
- “Miriam at De Queen jumps right in and does whatever is asked of her at whichever clinic she goes to work. She has a great attitude and is a wonderful team player.”
- “Miriam stepped in at Dr. Jefferson’s office and did amazing. She had no idea what she was getting into and she handled every situation and every patient like she’d been handling their care for years.”
And check out what Dr. Hopkinson’s co-workers had to say about her:
- “He has stepped up as a leader and went above and beyond for Healthy Connections to prepare our clinics for the COVID-19 virus.”
- “He has stepped up as a leader and has gone above and beyond with the preparation for the COVID 19 planning to keep us safe and informed.”
- “Showing real patience as we make our slow start. Several patients commented they attended on the strength of her telephone manner or greeting when they stopped by to check the clinic out. “
Do you know who should be our next Healthy Connections Employees of the month? You can nominate them at www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.