Healthy Connections will now have Friday clinic hours at six Arkansas locations.
In order to increase accessibility and the overall experience for patients, clinics in Mena, Hot Springs, Malvern, Mount Ida, and De Queen are now open to see family medical and primary care patients on Fridays.
The Friday clinics will be:
- Mena, 136 Health Park Lane, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Hot Springs, 102 Chippewa Court, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Hot Springs, 3604 Central Avenue, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Malvern Clinic, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Mount Ida (Montgomery County Community Clinic), 534 Luzerne Street, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- DeQueen, 1367 W. Collin Raye Drive, 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Call (888) 710-8220 for an appointment. All clinics accept most forms of medical insurance, Medicaid and Medicare; however, no person will be turned away for lack of insurance. Qualified families will be charged according to their total family income (please see our discounted medical & dental care program page for details). Enrollment assistance is also available for Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act.
Note that specialty services, dental, behavioral health, and some imaging services may not be available during this time. Acute pediatrics patients will be seen at the adult medicine clinics in Hot Springs and DeQueen.
Healthy Connections operates 10 clinics, including three school-based health centers, in Arkansas. For more information, visit www.healthy-connections.org.