Congratulations to our Healthy Connections February 2020 Employees of the Month:
- WEST: MELISSA RAPP AND JAMIE LAXAMANA
- EAST: TECHIA THOMAS
As Employees of the Month, they are entitled to either a $50 gift card or one day off.
Throughout the month of February, Melissa, Jamie, and Techia have exemplified our Healthy Connections three pillars of Excellence, Compassion, and Community.
This month, Healthy Connections selected co-employees of the month for the West Clinics. Melissa is a patient care coordinator at the Mena clinic. Jamie is an LPN in the Mena clinic. And Techia is a RN Case Manager based at Hot Springs Chippewa and working with other East Clinics.
Check out what Melissa’s co-workers had to say about her:
- She’s always helping everybody. She does so much extra. She’s great at her job
- She always smiles. She is a patient and co-worker advocate. Very reliable, knowledgeable, kind, and can handle all kinds of situations. She works great with everyone and does more than she is supposed to.
- She is always going above and beyond to help out. When someone cannot finish a job, for whatever reason, they ask her and she gets to it without a question asked.
Check out what Jamie’s co-workers had to say about her:
- Jamie is an overachiever, always wanting to learn something new.
- Jamie is eager to learn, eager to help, and strives to do the best she can for her patients and co-workers every day. She is truly an asset to the organization.
- Jamie always helpful, willing, and always has a great attitude with everything. She sets an example of how a nurse should be.
- And check out what Techia’s co-workers had to say about her.
And check out what Techia’s co-workers had to say about her:
- Techia has the best attitude, and her willingness to go the extra mile for her patients makes a big difference.
Do you know who should be our next Healthy Connections Employees of the month? You can nominate them at www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.