We’re excited to announce our February 2021 Healthy Connections Community Health Network employees of the month:
WEST: Janet Dean
EAST: Selma Hinshaw
Each month we ask for employees to be nominated for this award for their exemplification of the Healthy Connections Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners, Janet and Selma are winners of a $50 gift card or one day off work.
Janet works as a Finance Assistant with Healthy Connections. She is responsible for employee payroll, taxes, and insurance reconciliation.
Her co-workers nominated her for this award:
- “Janet is a fine example of an employee that is all in. She works extra hours to ensure that the payroll is delivered on time to our employees. She demonstrates excellence in her completeness and her attention to detail and compassion in regards to how much she cares for the employees is that she is extremely concerned if something goes wrong with payroll and she cannot get it done for one reason or another. She is an amazing person and employee and we are very lucky to have her here.”
- “Janet is such a hard worker. She stays focused and on task always. She cares about her job and doing it to the best of her abilities.”
Selma is the practice manager for the Malvern and Arkadelphia clinics. Her co-workers had this to say about her when nominating:
- “Selma has a ‘can do’ attitude. She is a positive person to work with, a team player, and exemplifies an example of what we should all strive to be.”
- “She deserves recognition for all her hard work. She is a wonderful leader and leads by example. She is the type of manager who wouldn’t ask someone to do something she wouldn’t do. She has come in and covered phones, checking patients in/out, and numerous tasks to help out her clinics. She is always smiling and positive. She communicates well between both Arkadelphia and Malvern. I feel much supported by her and I think she is very deserving of the employee of the month.”
- “Selma has been a wonderful addition to HCI. Her values and priority to our patients and clinics have been refreshing. She has been wonderful to work with.”
Congratulations to both Janet and Selma.
Do you know who should be our next to be recognized? Nominate by visiting www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.