We’re excited to announce our January 2021 Healthy Connections Community Health Network employees of the month:
WEST: TERESA PARKS
EAST: JEREMY PORTER
Each month we ask for employees to be nominated for this award for their exemplification of the Healthy Connections Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners, Teresa and Dr. Porter are winners of a $50 gift card or one day off work.
Teresa works in billing for Healthy Connections. Her co-workers nominated her for this award:
- “She has gone over and above her normal duties in the last few months. She has stepped in and completed not only her work with excellence but has also the work of her coworkers who have been out due to sickness. She is always asking what she can do to help her department. She never seeks recognition for this, but I believe she deserves it for her selfless acts to continually better the billing department and the company.”
- “Teresa is always easy to work with. If you need help understanding a Billing question, she is always ready, willing, and able to help you. She also will find out the answer if she doesn’t know it. AWESOME person to work with.”
- “Teresa is always there to help. Whether it is a question to try and understand billing or to fix a billing problem. She is always nice no matter if she has to go way out of her way to help out. I couldn’t imagine not being able to call someone as knowledgeable as her.”
Dr. Porter works at the Healthy Connections pediatrics clinic in Hot Springs and Malvern. He also sees patients via telehealth at De Queen. His co-workers had this to say about him when nominating:
- “Dr. Porter always has a bright smile on his face and is kind to everyone he encounters. He takes his time with his patients and works hard to ensure he addresses all of their needs and concerns. He works well with his staff, as well as coordinating with other providers for integrated care.”
- “This man is always an example of excellence in patient care. He is compassionate with all of his patients and the staff. He is always available to consult for pediatric patients even if they are not his patients. He always makes the children feel safe.”
- “I work with many of Dr. Porter’s patients and families. They always have wonderful things to say about him as their provider. He takes time to listen to his patients and make sure that he explains things in terms that they can fully understand their condition and treatment. He is always very kind to coworkers and works hard to integrate care for his patients and families by maintaining communication with other providers involved in their care.”
Congratulations to both Teresa and Dr. Porter.
Do you know who should be our next to be recognized? Nominate by visiting www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.