Healthy Connections is excited to announce its July 2021 Shining STAR employees of the month:
WEST: LINDY JUMPER
EAST: DREW DAVIS
Each month across the Healthy Connections Community Health Network, exemplary employees are nominated for this award for representing our Three Pillars: Excellence, Compassion, and Community. These pillars are considered heavily when choosing winners.
As winners of this Shining STAR award, Lindy and Drew are winners of a $50 gift card.
Lindy is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) at the Mena clinic.
- “Lindy is very kind and understanding to her patients. She is excellent at what she does and goes above and beyond. She is very good at answering any questions and is one step ahead.”
- “Very nice and friendly. will do anything for anyone and works hard to do whatever she can for her patients. “
Drew is a patient care coordinator in Hot Springs.
- “Drew has went above the call of duty to help make sure the Chippewa front desk is being taken care.”
- “Drew always has a good attitude and is very helpful. She is always open to helping out when needed. “
- “She always steps up and fills in at anytime when she is needed at any clinic.”
Congratulations to both Lindy and Drew.
Do you know who should be our next to be recognized? Nominate by visiting http://www.healthy-connections.org/nominate.