The Healthy Connections Community Health Network and Evolve Behavioral Health and Medication Management are recognizing May as National Mental Health Awareness Month.
With the Coronavirus pandemic, we’ve all been through a lot. As we continue to persevere, we encourage everyone to make their mental health a priority.
Did you know:
- 1 in 5 U.S. adults experience mental illness each year
- 1 in 20 U.S. adults experience serious mental illness each year
- 1 in 6 U.S. youth aged 6-17 experience a mental health disorder each year.
- 50 percent of all lifetime mental illness begins by age 14, and 75 percent by age 24
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among people aged 10-34.
Evolve Behavioral Health offers individual (adults and children), family, and group mental and behavioral health therapy at locations throughout Arkansas. Care is provided by LCSWs (Licensed Clinical Social Workers) and LPCs (Licensed Professional Counselors) in Little Rock, Malvern, Arkadelphia, Hot Springs, Mount Ida, and De Queen.
Evolve also offers the services of a PMHNP APRN (Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner) for medication management services.
Call 800-409-6250 for appointments or visit www.evolvebhs.com for more information.