Healthy Connections, Inc., is proud to announce that Dr. Pittman Moore will begin seeing patients for women’s health and gynecology at the Healthy Connections Community Health Network clinic location in Mena.
Dr. Moore, who joined Healthy Connections in 2019, also sees patients in Hot Springs, Arkadelphia, and Little Rock. He will now come to Mena two days each month to see patients at 136 Health Park Lane, which is the flagship location for Healthy Connections.
To schedule appointments with Dr. Moore, please call 888-710-8220. Learn more about the services he provides at www.healthy-connections.org/women.
Dr. Moore’s services include:
- Well-woman exams
- BioTE bioidentical hormone therapy for both men and women
- Infertility evaluation and initial treatment
- Vaginal, laparoscopic, and supracervical hysterectomy
- Pelvic floor repair
In addition to the Mena location, Dr. Moore also sees patients at:
- Healthy Connections Arkadelphia (301 Professional Park Dr.)
- Healthy Connections Hot Springs Central (3604 Central Ave.)
- Healthy Connections Little Rock Franklin (1701 S. Harrison St.)
The Healthy Connections Community Health Network is made up of primary care, pediatrics, specialty, behavioral health, and dental clinics throughout west and Central Arkansas. Healthy Connections is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and accepts Medicaid, ARKids 1st, Medicare, and most private health insurance. There is also a sliding-fee scale for patients without health insurance who qualify. Note that Medicaid patients may be required to switch their primary care provider to Healthy Connections before they can be seen.
Learn more about Healthy Connections at www.healthy-connections.org.